Submit receipts that are complete. Get guidance on what to look for when approving expenses. Concierge can even help you reimburse employees instantly.
The more you interact with Concierge, the better Expensify gets at understanding your goals. In other words, the less you like expense reports, the more you'll like Concierge.
You can find Concierge on your Inbox tasks, guiding you through account configuration basics such as:
- Setting your receipt submission preferences
- Adding a withdrawal account to reimburse employees
- Linking your accounting package
If something requires your review, Concierge will reach out directly or bring outstanding tasks to your attention by placing them in your Inbox. Otherwise, Concierge will automates most of the tedious workload. Here are just a few ways:
- Submitting Receipts: When configured, you can count on Concierge to know exactly who, when, and how to submit your receipts.
- Ensuring Accuracy: To prevent fraud, altered receipts are noted in audit and duplicate receipt forwards are automatically disregarded.
- Reviewing Expenses: If you're reviewing expenses that require additional approval, Concierge will guide you through each step. No guesswork involved.
For help with Expensify basics, reach out to Concierge. Try asking questions such as:
- What is SmartScan?
- How do I add a mileage expense from the mobile app?
- Where can I add a Secondary Login?
Continuing an ongoing conversation or starting a new question– Concierge is always just a click away. On the web app, just look for the speech bubble on the bottom right corner of the page.
Already in an email conversation with Concierge? Just respond in the same message thread to pick up where you left off.