You can always email us at email@example.com or send us an in-app message using the conversation bubble in the lower righthand corner of your screen (when using the web app), or 'Ask us anything' in the Help & Feedback section of the mobile app (you'll find this under Account Settings)!
Please note: we respond to all customer questions as soon as we're able and in the order in which they were received!
Also, why not check out our Customer Community forum? Here, we offer peer-to-peer support so that you can look for answers and ask questions 24/7, in the case that our Help Center doesn't answer your question or we aren't online to answer your question right away!
Now, you may ask, “What can I do to get the best and quickest answers when writing into Expensify?” Good question! Here are the best guidelines to follow to help us help you:
- If you're emailing, write to us from the email address associated with your Expensify account so we know where to look!
- Ask clear and specific questions, as well as provide specific examples (e.g., email addresses of affected users, report IDs, etc.)
- If you’re speaking to Concierge, remember that Concierge cannot see screenshots like humans can, can only process one question at a time, and works best when you copy and paste things in exact text (e.g., error messages)
- If you’re speaking to a human Success Coach, we’re happy to take on screenshots and multiple questions, but again, the more specific information the better!
- Finally, understand that we’re all trying to do our very best to help, so please be courteous, respectful, and patient.
A common question we get is, "Why don't you offer phone support?" We hear you! We've answered this question in detail on our Customer Community: Expensify's Support Methodology.