This article covers:
Follow the instructions below to purchase Expensify for your clients using QuickBooks Online Accountant.
- Log into QuickBooks Online Accountant, then click Apps on the left sidebar.
2. In the Apps section, find and click the Expensify tile.
3. Click Get app now to proceed to client setup.
4. In the Get app pop-out, click on the Install for Your Client dropdown and choose the applicable client.
5. To enable the discount, select the Buy now with accountant discount (firm is billed) option, then click Install.
6. Create, confirm, and place your order. (Note: By default, each new policy will be created with a single user.) Click Done when finished with your order to return to your QuickBooks Online Accountant dashboard.
Once you’ve purchased Expensify for your client(s), you’ll need to activate it for each client by following the steps below.
- In QuickBooks Online Accountant, click Apps on the left sidebar, then click the Client apps tab near the top of the page.
2. In the Client apps dropdown, choose the applicable client, then click Activate in the Expensify tile.
3. In the Start using Expensify with QuickBooks pop-up, click Authorize to complete the integration. (Note: You will be redirected to your Expensify account.)
4. Once the connection is authorized, you’ll be taken to the Inbox for your new client policy. The Inbox will guide you through client account setup to ensure your client policy is fully customized.
5. After completing the guided setup, your client policy will be ready for use!
P.S. To learn more about Expensify’s integration with QuickBooks Online, click here.
Please direct any QuickBooks Online Accountant billing inquiries to Intuit.