Solution: You'll see this error if you're attempting to export non-reimbursable (company card) expenses to Sage Intacct and you haven't yet set up a credit card account (or credit card accounts). We export non-reimbursable expenses as charge card transactions, so it's required that you have these set up.
To set up charge card accounts in Sage Intacct:
- Head to to to Cash Management > Open Setup > "+" Charge Card Accounts
- Mandatory fields should be:
- ID (this is the name that will appear in the dropdown in Expensify, so use a name that you'll recognize!),
- Payment Method (Credit)
- Expiration (you'll still need to fill this out but it doesn't matter in the case that you just have one roll up card account)
- Credit-card offset account (this is the account that's credited when the expense posts)
- Default location (location you want transactions associated with),
- Vendor ID (likely the bank/card vendor that you'll be paying)
- After this you'll go to Expensify > Admin > [Policy Name] > Connections > Configure > Export > select the account that you'll want to use > "Save"
Note: If you have multiple credit card accounts, you'll need to follow the instructions on this page for configuring those (it's a slightly different process in Expensify).
Still looking for answers? Search our Community for more content on this topic!