Booking travel through TripActions? Link your Expensify and TripActions accounts to automatically send flight receipts to Expensify for easy reporting. To get a demo of TripActions, sign up here.
How to set up the integration:
1. Sign in at tripactions.com.
2. Click on your profile in the upper right corner.
3. Select “Integrations” from the drop-down menu.
4. In the Expensify box, click the “Enable” link.
5. Check the box to “Disallow company card expensing”.
6. Check the box to “Automatically push expense when booking a flight”.
Moving forward, any flights you book through TripActions will automatically be added to an expense report in Expensify.
How to expense hotel bookings:
Follow these instructions to send pre-paid hotel receipts to Expensify. This also works for flights that were booked prior to setting up the integration outlined above.
- Click the “Trips” tab in Trip Actions.
- Select the trip or hotel that you'd like to expense.
- Click the “Expense to Expensify” link at the bottom of the page.