Setting up a Lyft Business Profile for individual use:
- Open the Lyft mobile app and tap your profile photo in the upper left.*
- Go to Settings.
- Select Business profile and create a business profile if you don’t already have one.
- Tap Expense management and choose Expensify. You'll be asked to enter your email here, so remember to use the same email address that you use to log into Expensify.
- You're all set! Switch into business profile mode each time you take a ride for work, and your receipts will automatically populate in Expensify.
*Make sure you have the most up to date version of the Lyft app. To update the app, click here.
Setting up Lyft for Business for your whole team:
If you have a Lyft for Business account for your company, you can invite your entire team to start forwarding their ride receipts to Expensify.
- Open your Lyft for Business portal from a web browser.
- Navigate to "Get Started" or Employees > Invite and input each team member's work email.
- Once invited, each employee will receive an email prompting Lyft Business Profile setup.
- After they setup their profiles, employees can then switch into business profile mode each time they take a ride for work, and their receipts will automatically populate in Expensify.
- When any employee completes a ride on a Lyft Business Profile, it will show up in the "Rides" section of your Lyft for Business portal.