Reports exporting as Pending Approval rather than Approved for posting: Change approval preferences in NetSuite
Journal Entries/Vendor Bills
- In NetSuite, navigate to Setup > Accounting > Accounting Preferences
- On the "General" tab, uncheck "Require Approvals on Journal Entries" and
- On the "Approval Routing" tab, uncheck Journal Entries/Vendor Bills to remove the requirement for approval for Journal Entries created in NetSuite. Please note that this will apply to all Journal Entries created, not just those that are created by Expensify.
- In NetSuite, navigate to Setup > Company > Enable Features
- On the "Employee" tab, uncheck "Approval Routing" to remove the requirement for approval for Expense Reports created in NetSuite. Note that this selection will apply to purchase orders as well.
Still looking for answers? Search our Community for more content on this topic!
Did this answer your question?