TravelPerk invoices and itineraries populate effortlessly in your Expensify account! Here's how.
Enabling the integration
- Log in to your TravelPerk account.
- Click your name in the upper right corner, and then click "Company Settings" in the dropdown.
- Click the "Integrations" tab and check the box to enable the Expensify integration.
- Click "Update Integrations" to save the setting.
You're all set! If you haven't used TravelPerk before, here's how to book trips:
- From the "Trips" dashboard in TravelPerk, click "Create Trip".
- Give your trip a unique name, then book your flights and hotels.
- Review your itinerary and click "Confirm Payment," and your TravelPerk invoice and itinerary will automatically populate in Expensify!
Will this create Per Diem expenses in Expensify for me?
The TravelPerk Integration will only create an individual expense with receipt. It will not create a specific trip-based Per Diem expense in Expensify.
For more on the TravelPerk integration, check out the TravelPerk guide here!