Expensify is the perfect tool to manage your ANZ credit cards. Here’s what Expensify admins can do:
- Import and assign cards from a central location as a Domain Admin.
- Populate expenses directly to the cardholder’s Expensify report, where receipts will be added and coded before the report is submitted for approval and export. SmartScanned receipts will automatically merge with imported card expenses.
- Use the insightful Reconciliation Dashboard at the end of the month to match your statement and accounting system to Expensify.
Connecting your ANZ credit cards
ANZ Internet Banking (IB)
If you’re using Internet Banking, you can find a data authority form after you log in to your account. Select ‘Your settings’ > ‘Connect accounts to 3rd party’ in the dropdown and then select 'Expensify' and fill in the form. If you have trouble filling out the Internet Banking form, please contact your ANZ Banking Relationship Manager for help.
ANZ Direct Online
If you’re using ANZ Direct Online, once logged in to ANZ Direct Online you can complete the authority form by creating a batch and submitting the secure mail template form ‘Expensify Accounts Disclosure Authority’. Detailed ANZ Direct Online instructions can be accessed here.
Customers without Internet Banking or ANZ Direct Online
If you do not use Internet Banking or ANZ Direct Online, you can register and sign up to Internet Banking by following the Internet Banking registration process. If you do not want to register for Internet Banking then contact your ANZ Banking Relationship Manager.
Once you’ve completed your Internet Banking data authority form or ANZ Direct Online authority form, ANZ will send the credit card feed directly to Expensify once the feed has been set up. Once received, we’ll add the card feed to your account and you’ll be ready for the next steps!
Please note: It can take up to 1-3 days for the company card feed to be added to your account. We’ll send you a message once connected.
You’re now ready to assign cards to the respective cardholders. Once assigned, your transaction data will begin to flow when purchases are made. If you need to pull in older transactions, you can upload a spreadsheet.
Once the connection is established:
- Select your card settings
- Assign cards to cardholders
- Report and submit expenses
- Export expenses
- Reconcile expenses
Still looking for answers? Search our Community for more help!