Expensify's easy-to-use product and time-saving automation features make expense reporting a breeze for you, your firm, and your clients.
Let's start with what your clients need to know first: the Expensify mobile app. The mobile app is available for free on iOS and Android devices, and includes on-the-go features like:
- SmartScan OCR receipt-scanning technology – clients just snap a picture of any receipt with the Expensify mobile app (or forward any digital receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org). Expensify will transcribe all expense details (merchant, date, currency, and amount) and auto-match receipts to company card transactions as necessary.
- Line-item level expense coding – ensure your clients can code all expenses in granular detail in one click with categories and tags. Import coding from your accounting package in one click or set up coding manually to fit your preferences.
- GPS mileage tracking – clients start their trip in the mobile app and Expensify automatically tracks the distance and populates a map of the route as the receipt image when the trip is complete.
- Expense submission and approval – take care of essential steps in the expense reporting process on-the-go so your clients get reimbursed faster.
- Offline mode – your clients can keep their expenses on track whether they're in the air or off the grid. Any offline updates made with the Expensify mobile app are automatically synced once you're back online.
Note: All features available on the Expensify mobile app are also available on the web app.
Training video - How clients use Expensify
P.S. Sign up here for an interactive webinar on how Expensify works. You'll learn more about the Expensify mobile app, expense report automation, and more. There's also a Q&A session to answer any of your questions!