You weren't born to do expenses! From receipt scanning to reimbursement, Expensify automates every step of the expense reporting process. You’ll gain efficiency, accuracy, and compliance with expense claims. More than 48% of business owners want an easier way to reconcile expenses, so why not take this opportunity to save you time and reduce stress?
Specifically for ANZ business customers with an Expensify account, when you make a purchase with your ANZ credit card, the transaction will automatically flow into Expensify for automatic reconciliation with your expense.
How do I sign up to Expensify?
It’s easy! Go to www.use.expensify.com/anz to begin the sign-up process and follow the instructions to connect with Expensify and share your credit card transaction data. You will need to open a new browser and login to Internet Banking or ANZ Direct Online and fill out the authority form so ANZ can start the bank feed to share your transaction data. Once you have filled in the authority form with ANZ you can then complete the registration process and set up your account within Expensify.
Check out Connecting your ANZ Credit Cards to Expensify: for Companies and Connecting your ANZ Credit Cards to Expensify: for Sole Proprietors for a quick guide.
Am I eligible for a discount?
As ANZ’s preferred receipt tracking and expense management partner, ANZ business customers receive:
- 3-months free Expensify trial – available only to ANZ customers new to Expensify.
- 15% Expensify discount to all ANZ business customers – available to both new and existing Expensify customers.
What happens before the end of the free trial?
We’ll let you how many days you have left. Towards the end of the free trial, you’ll be prompted for a billing card. After the free trial, you’ll get preferred pricing at 15% off the current rates, which is automatically applied to your account. If you do not want to continue using Expensify after the free trial period ends, you can cancel Expensify.
Do I need to sign up for a specific period in order to receive the 3 month free trial or 15% discount?
There is no obligation to sign up for a certain period to receive the free trial/discount. After the 3 month free trial, the 15% discount will be applied automatically to your account.
How do I request my bank feed from ANZ to share my credit card transaction data with Expensify?
- If you’re using Internet Banking, you can find a data permission form after you log in to your Internet Banking account. Select ‘Your settings’ > ‘Connect accounts to 3rd party’ in the dropdown and then select ‘Expensify’ and fill in the form.
- If you’re using ANZ Direct Online, once logged in to ANZ Direct Online you can complete the authority form by creating a batch and submitting the secure mail template form ‘Expensify Accounts Disclosure Authority’. Detailed ANZ Direct Online instructions can be found here. If you do not use Internet Banking or ANZ Direct Online, you can register and sign up to Internet Banking by following the IB registration process.
- If you do not want to register for IB then contact your ANZ Banking Relationship Manager.
What if I have trouble filling out the authority form in Internet Banking or ANZ Direct Online?
For further assistance, please contact your ANZ Banking Relationship Manager.
How do I validate my domain for ANZ card import?
You’ll need to set up Domain Control for your group, which is quick and easy for any admin on a Control Plan policy. Check out What is Domain Control? for more information and Taking Control of Your Domain to learn how to validate your company’s domain.
How do I assign cards to my employees?
Check out Company cards: Assign, unassign and update cards for information on how to assign cards.
Does Expensify offer training?
- Day 1 with Expensify is a great starting point for both admins and cardholders as well as Company cards: Cardholder 101.
- For admins, be sure to join our Admin Onboarding Webinar, which takes you through Expensify from a Policy Admin perspective,
- For employees, be sure to join our Employee Training Webinar, which takes employees through Expensify from an end-user perspective.
How do I reconcile my ANZ cards?
Expensify is the perfect tool to manage your company cards, check out Company cards: Reconcile expenses! Also don’t forget to register for our Company Card Administration & Reconciliation webinar, as it’s a great place to start!
What Accounting & Finance solutions does Expensify integrate with?
Xero, QuickBooks, MYOB, NetSuite, Bill.com, FinancialForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Sage, and Sage Intacct. Visit use.expensify.com/all-integrations for more information and up-to-date list.
What HR solutions does Expensify integrate with?
Greenhouse, Gusto, TSheets, Workday, and Zenefits. Visit use.expensify.com/all-integrations for more information and up-to-date list.
What Practice Management providers does Expensify integrate with?
We have CSV/API integrations with Star, Practice Engine, CCH, and Thomson Reuters. You can also connect any other practice management software coding via CSV or API. Visit use.expensify.com/all-integrations for more information and an up-to-date list.
What other companies does Expensify integrate with?
Expensify automatically imports receipts from Uber and Grab by linking your Uber or Grab business profile to Expensify. Visit use.expensify.com/receipt-integrations for more information and an up-to-date list of our Receipt Integrations. Additionally, we integrate with a number of travel service providers such as TripActions and Egencia. Visit use.expensify.com/all-integrations for more information and an up-to-date list.
How does the Expensify subscription work?
Check out Managing your Company’s Annual Subscription for more information.
Which pricing plan is suitable for me?
Expensify’s ideal user can be a sole trader, a small business, or a full-fledged enterprise level business. The common denominator is the use of ANZ cards.
There are two plans (Collect and Control) suited for businesses of all sizes:
- Collect plan: The simplest way to capture receipts from employees in an organisation. Best suited for businesses with a single credit card that want to collect receipts automatically, while also having the ability to approve expenses and export them to Xero or QuickBooks Online.
- Control plan: Best suited for businesses that have multiple credit cards and want a comprehensive expense and credit card management system, multi-layer approvals, corporate card management, powerful reconciliation dashboard, and accounting integrations with NetSuite, Xero, MYOB and many more.
Check out pricing page for more information!
How do I stop ANZ bank feeds?
Email email@example.com requesting to stop the bank feed.
What if I need help?
Expensify offers multiple avenues for support. You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or review our help pages at docs.expensify.com, which has videos, instructional walkthroughs, and helpful tips. We also provide weekly webinars on (Product Demonstrations, Onboarding Support, Admin Training and Employee Training), which can be found at docs.expensify.com. Don’t forget to join our thriving online community at community.expensify.com, where customers share helpful advice!
Still looking for answers? Search our Community for more help!