Expensify is the perfect tool to manage your company cards. What you can do (compared to individual employees importing card(s) via their Account Settings):
- Import and assign cards from a central location as a Domain Admin
- Populate expenses directly to the cardholder’s Expensify account, where they will code and add receipts before the report is submitted for approval and export. SmartScanned receipts will automatically merge with imported card expenses.
- Use the brilliant Reconciliation Dashboard at the end of the month to match your statement and accounting system to Expensify.
Direct bank connection: We support direct connections with a number of banks to allow you to import employees' expenses into Expensify.
Your card program may also be eligible for a Commercial card feed.
If your bank is not supported and your card program is not eligible for a Commercial Card Feed then another option is to have individual employees import their card expenses via CSV upload.
Set up a direct bank connection
For centrally managed business, corporate or commercial cards:
1. Go to Settings > Domain Control > [Your domain] > Company Cards
2. Click Import Card/Bank
3. Select your card issuer and input the master administrative login credentials
4. You will then be able to assign accounts to cardholders and set a start date from which expenses will appear in their account. Please note most banks only provide a certain amount of historical data, averaging 30-60 days in the past.
Once the connection is established:
- Select your card settings
- Assign cards to cardholders
- Report and submit expenses
- Export expenses
- Reconcile expenses
Still looking for answers? Search our Community for more help!
For a live overview of reporting, reconciling and managing company cards, register for our free Company Cards Administration webinar!