Your Expensify Checklist!
When you log into Expensify, Inbox is where you will find your to-do list for any reports that need your attention. Need to approve a report or add a category? Forgot to reimburse an employee? Just getting started with your policy set up?
We've got it all, nice and tidy, in a handy list. You can find Inbox via the Inbox tab when you log in on the web. You'll soon have your to-do list with you on the go! Inbox is coming soon to a mobile app near you.
Get help with Account Setup
If you're first getting set up with Expensify, you may want to head to our "Day 1" page written just for you!
- Are you an individual user looking to simply track receipts on your own, submit reports, or approve reports? Start here: Day 1 for Submitters and Approvers.
- Are you a manager or accountant looking to set up a policy for your organization or clients? Start here: Day 1 for Managers and Accountants
Concierge hangs out in your inbox, ready to guide you through your account setup so you don’t have to wonder what's next. Depending on the option chosen, you'll be guided through the proper account setup.
- Submit will guide you through setting up a policy configured to automatically submit your expenses to the person of your choice. (Important--if you are using Expensify with your company, make sure to click through the invitation email from your admin rather than set up a new account yourself!)
- Collect: This will make you a policy owner and we'll walk you through the setup for your company. You'll also be able to invite employees that will report on this policy. You can choose to have these expenses automatically reimbursed via ACH and sent to your accounting software as well.
- Track: You will be able to start using your account for individual expense tracking right away. This free version will allow you 10 free SmartScans per month, and you can always upgrade!
Report Action Reminders
Inbox will highlight reports that require you to take action and describe what that action is. This includes report submission, approval, reimbursement, and export.
Setup Completion and Other Reminders
Inbox was designed to notice all the things. If you skipped a step but had to leave the program, you'll come back and be reminded of what is still left to complete. For example, when you setup a reimbursement account, you'll also be reminded if it still needs to be validated.